Sunday, December 14, 2008

What is brewing in Starbucks

As a coffee lover, I was surfing Starbucks Singapore Website. And found the link 'What's Brewing' kinda interesting. Maybe they have new products coming in. You got to be innovative and giving cutting-edge products to your customers, to retain or to attract new customers. I found these:

Dark Cherry Mocha

And this: Toffee Nut Latte

Dark Cherry Mocha sounds very tasty! Have you ever try a Mocha with dark cherry flavours? I am sure it's going to be very nice. I used to be a Coffee Barista, and this makes me own a little knowledge on basic coffee theory ( temperatures, beans of coffees). It's going to be one of the jobs I enjoyed the most in my life.

I started to be a person who can't breath without caffeine, and Mocha is definitely my favourite. I must praise the person who come out with the idea of putting coffee and chocolate together.

Okay. I should get myself a Dark Cherry Mocha tomorrow.

No comments: